1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil + more for finishing
½ cup white wine
½ cup black and green olives, sliced
1 tablespoon capers
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1 ½ pounds Cod
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Adjust the oven shelf to the second level from the top. Pre-heat to broil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet add wine and bring to a simmer then reduce by half.
- Add marinara and bring to a simmer. Add olives, capers and vinegar.
- Season each piece of fish with salt and pepper then place on top of the sauce; top with fresh thyme.
- Broil until the fish is cooked through. Remove from the oven and drizzle with olive oil before serving.